Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend



We spent Labor Day weekend in PA for the Nicholson family reunion. None of my pictures of Nick with his sister's and brother came out, so I am really hoping that Karen's worked better than mine.
The girls were very well behaved and spent the whole day being cute and impressive. (I know that my proud mommy is showing, but I can't help it) We played bean bags.....I made it in three times to Robb's big fat 0!!!




We got to spend some time with Robb's sister, Susie and her daughter Stephanie. Stephanie spent most of the day laughing at me because I was trying to get her to talk. I guess I am funny. I really wasn't trying to be, but she kept laughing. I am really proud of Stephanie. She had a baby a little over a year ago and decided not to abort and she is raising the baby who was with her father on this day. Stephanie finished high school and is starting work today. The plan is that she will work and start school in the spring.

After the party we spent the rest of the evening and the next day swimming in Grammy's pool. My girls are fish, which I would love to show you, but my camera didn't get those pictures either. I forgot the girls swim suits, so they swam in the shirts and underpants. Nothin showed, but they still thought they were getting away with stuff. Grammy spoiled them rotten and the girls loved every minute of it. She also spoiled Mommy by making a ham. Yummy. That Grammy can cook.
So, the weekend went well, but after 6 hours in the car.......................glad to be home.